Monday, September 5, 2011

Farewell

Hello to all my friends in Alabama,

I will be heading home tomorrow. Tonight I had a farewell dinner with Lori, Sara, Grant, Tyler, Emily, Bill and Dodie. Bob was working. We had lots of good food as you might guess.


It was very funny as Dodie tried to get everyone's picture with me. Grant was the most cooperative.


Bill just acted very silly. He held Sophie for one picture and climbed a tree for another. (He was getting Grant's balloon down.)



Tyler was cooperative too. He is very tall. 


This is Emily and Tyler. Emily would not look at the camera.


Sara would not look at the camera either. She put me in her pocket.


This is Fifi and me. Fifi is very old, but she wanted her picture taken.


And finally, it's me with Dodie. 


Dodie will pack me up and send me back to Phoebe's house in Alabama tomorrow. I had a fun time in Columbus. Who knew there were so many fun things to see and do in Central Ohio?

Your friend,

Flat Stanley
Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment