Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Day in the Life of Dodie

Hello to all my Alabama friends,

I went with Dodie to work today. We first stopped at the doctor's office. This is the place where she has fun. Nothing really exciting, but the people are very nice. They were glad to have their picture taken with me. Here is me with Dr. Cooney. His exam rooms are very dark.


Shanna works with Dr. Cooney. Here is me with Shanna.


This is Dr. Ricaurte. He works at the other end of the hall. His exam rooms have windows. 


This is Melissa. She works with Dr. Ricaurte.


This is Susie. She answers the phones and talks to people about "what ails them."


I was also helping the geek guys drill holes for wiring for the new computers.


We then went to Dodie's real job. She wanted to pick up some stuff and get out, but there was always some problem that came up.  Here is where she works most of the time.


Here is me just hanging out with Dodie while she works. (I'm not certain she gets a lot of work done)



I just have a couple more days left in Ohio. I will be back in Alabama right after Labor Day. I will have a couple more posts before I get stuffed into that envelope and mailed away. Go Bucks! (This Buckeye business is rubbing off on me.)

Your friend in Ohio,

Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment